PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A N Other

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A N Other

Another league game Another verbal bashing from the zzzzzzzzz brigade So I did a little digging sego100 is a triplet his 2 brothers are sego1000 and sego 10000 all from spain and all 'user not found' in PSO player profile I was in the 10pm game (BST) , 17.00 EST , and so was the triplets sego100 played first while his 2 brothers sat out and watched him play He got up to 9k but busted out 9 mins into the game Then it was the turn of sego1000 who only lasted 2 mins to give sego10000 a chance to play But alas only 26 mins into the game all three had busted out Support have been notified Pat on the back for the funky monkeyumbup:

Good job, spike. When they make it this easy to catch them... Let's just hope PStars boots all 3 names. Been a couple of times when they let one of them stay.

These people are well aware that they're breaking the rules, and even if not, the mentality behind creating multiple shove-ATC accounts is worth a permanent ban.

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
      Another league game Another verbal bashing from the zzzzzzzzz brigade So I did a little digging sego100 is a triplet his 2 brothers are sego1000 and sego 10000 all from spain and all 'user not found' in PSO player profile I was in the 10pm game (BST) , 17.00 EST , and so was the triplets sego100 played first while his 2 brothers sat out and watched him play He got up to 9k but busted out 9 mins into the game Then it was the turn of sego1000 who only lasted 2 mins to give sego10000 a chance to play But alas only 26 mins into the game all three had busted out Support have been notified Pat on the back for the funky monkeyumbup:
      Crazy effin monkey!!! You are the man!!! umbup: Dale Edit... Your last avatar was much better looking....
      Last edited by dale442; Fri Oct 21, 2011, 08:14 AM.
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by dale442 View Post
        Crazy effin monkey!!! You are the man!!! umbup: Dale Edit... Your last avatar was much better looking....
        One does one's best x

Comment

Magic Spike this cheered me up, next time point me in the drection of Female triplets please. Gate
          2012 Double Bracelet Winner
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by gatehouse999 View Post
            Magic Spike this cheered me up, next time point me in the drection of Female triplets please. Gate
            I want female twins who's dad owns an off-licenceumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by dale442 View Post
              Spike, stick with the funkier monkey, he's 2 x as umbup:

Comment

I was a bit annoyed at being busted out of an Open League game by an ATC shove monkey and went to the list of players to check where he was from (i'd closed the table already). I noticed that he too had brothers/cousins/twins so did a bit more digging. Over the course of the last week in the Open League I have reported over 100 players, totalling over 200 accounts where there is apparent multiple accounting going on. Security have confirmed that at least 31 accounts have been closed as a result of my investigations ..... now maybe we can all get in at registration instead of cheats taking upto 6(yes 6 in one instance) places in the tournies. umbup:umbup:

Comment

*** moved royalraise85 *** Hi Spike, I moved your thread into here as it relates to the League! Good job funky monkey Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by boobylops View Post
                    I was a bit annoyed at being busted out of an Open League game by an ATC shove monkey and went to the list of players to check where he was from (i'd closed the table already). I noticed that he too had brothers/cousins/twins so did a bit more digging. Over the course of the last week in the Open League I have reported over 100 players, totalling over 200 accounts where there is apparent multiple accounting going on. Security have confirmed that at least 31 accounts have been closed as a result of my investigations ..... now maybe we can all get in at registration instead of cheats taking upto 6(yes 6 in one instance) places in the tournies. umbup:umbup:
                    Very good boobylops...I have also reported almost as many as you in the last week. Between the two of us we should keep security quite busy. umbup: Keep vigilant 1st Mate

Comment

keep up the good work everyone. The more that are caught, the better off everyone is umbup:
                      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good job everyone.umbup:

Comment

Way to go Spike and Boobylops!!! umbup:umbup: Justice with a laugh to boot? It doesn't get any better than this. Well, well done, both of you. Good job 1st Mate...yes indeed, stay vigilant!

Comment

wow then there are big problems... thats a shame had always hoped the stories of cheats were not true..stupid me

Comment

It's only a massive problem in the Open Skill League so far as I can tell and the cheats are so stupid they make it easy to catch them with accounts like

acheater1, acheater2, acheater3, acheater33, acheater44, acheater55

All you have to do is look in the lobby each tournament, click on player name to make it alphabetic and scroll down. You will catch at least 20 in every single tournament.

Go to the main Pokerstars Lobby, click on help, then contact support. List the accounts you suspect and send your e-mail off........another batch of cheats booted out.

I'm playing Premier League this month so am not checking OSL but beware cheats, if I'm back in the OSL next month,....... YOUR TIME IS UP !

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.