PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where do i see my points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do i see my points

i played a xouple opens yesterday and a couple qualifers. My open points have updated but i dont see my qualifer points to know where i stand. Is the qualifer league slower to update?

Originally posted by matt0278 View Post
    i played a xouple opens yesterday and a couple qualifers. My open points have updated but i dont see my qualifer points to know where i stand. Is the qualifer league slower to update?
    You currently stand 411th you need to search your name in the first box at the top of the leader board AFTER having put up the Premier Skill League Qualifier in the second box. umbup:
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I don`t see my position (points) in Open skill league on leaderboard. Wy???

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.