PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Results not showing up PSO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results not showing up PSO

2 days of results still havent shown up. Does this happen alot, the only reason im bothered is because in 2 of the tourneys i enter i did really well and am mad they might not show up.

Do you even bother reading the forums

Take a few minutes to search and maybe we will answer your question

Comment

Thank-you. Its a pleasant suprise to get such a well mannered and genuine forum member answering my questions. May you have all the luck in the world and best wishes.

Comment

Thank You

(now that is well mannered)

Comment

Welcome to the forum. umbup: Just in case you didn't find this yet. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...nning-of-month

Comment

Thanks i did do a search but that thread i did not see. Ironic the best start i have to a month and they have errors and my points dont count lol.

Comment

All leagues updated now. Sorry for inconvenience.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.