PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Open Skill League Registration period

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Open Skill League Registration period

Hi Pso Staff for the 5th game in a row in the pokerschool open skill league i have been unable to register simple because i was a few minutes past registration opening , literally 2 minutes registration was open and tournament was full.

If League players cant register because people not in league register instantly just because it's a freeroll how can this be fair ?

I mean im trying my hardest too reach premier league but at this rate im going to be unable too because i cant get in a game. It's fine for people who are sat at PC/Laptop at all times who can register instantly but im usually doing other things too so if im a few minuets late it shouldn't mean i miss out on playing my league game.

I really think this idea of letting people who are NOT in the league register is just senseless, please re-think this whole process so players like myself dont miss out on league games.

Thanks

Mafia

I THINK IT'S RIGGED DON'T YOU ???

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Yepp - 4 Sure lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brizer73 View Post
        Yepp - 4 Sure lol
        Was just a simple suggestion Brizer.

Comment

DON'T BE LATE

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
            DON'T BE LATE

Is that a simple suggestion den?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
              Is that a simple suggestion den?

10,000 PEOPLE SEEM TO MAKE IT ON TIME
              I THINK HE JUST LIKES CRYING

SO HOW WAS THE TIMED TOURNY YOU PLAYED ???

Comment

** Closed due to the lack of germane replies **

Comment

Last time I checked it was taking 6 minutes to fill. Are you certain it took 2 minutes? As long as the events are not filling up within 4 or 5 minutes I will not be able to increase the capacity.

At this time we cannot change the events to stop non members signing up.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.