PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fml internet lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fml internet lag

[replay hand_id=138955 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=DDB1DDCD5D]

Ok probly 6 outs twice but fml anyway

YEP YOUR A TOOL LOL

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by Widzywidzy^^ View Post
      [replay hand_id=138955 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=DDB1DDCD5D]

Ok probly 6 outs twice but fml anyway
      why in the world would bet like that PRE and not call off the rest of yer stack on that flop( A FVCKING DOLLAR FFS)

Comment

what does "fml" mean? anyway, did u survive past the blinds coming to u? if ur answer is yes, i would like to rub ur head for good luck

Comment

Originally posted by ketchup143 View Post
          what does "fml" mean? anyway, did u survive past the blinds coming to u? if ur answer is yes, i would like to rub ur head for good luck
          F*** My Life

Comment

I think it was a quiz. Now we know what fml means I assume he timed out before getting the chance to bet his final dollar. Thems the risks you take

Comment

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
              why in the world would bet like that PRE and not call off the rest of yer stack on that flop( A FVCKING DOLLAR FFS)
              Are you actually being serious? rofl

I obviously shoved all but 1 dollar to get another turn if someone reshoved for the extra dollar so I survive an extra small amount of time and if I get put out I might salvage an extra point or something, I always do this. Anyways my internet lagged when I was about to click call and it folded me, meaning im left with 1 dollar in a $9 pot for me next time which I obv lost anyway

Comment

LOOKS LIKE A CHIP DUMP TO ME
                E-MAILED SUPPORT

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                  LOOKS LIKE A CHIP DUMP TO ME
                  E-MAILED SUPPORT

Troll elsewhere ugly!

Comment

Originally posted by Widzywidzy^^ View Post
                    Troll elsewhere ugly!

NOT IN YOUR LIFE TIME LOL

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                      NOT IN YOUR LIFE TIME LOL

Noticed! Lol

Btw to anyone bored I just satty'd into the $162 Nightly Forty Grand and have a healthy stack so you can rail me! :P

Comment

Ah well cant win a flip and carddead for literally 2 hours, poker is treating me horribly these days

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.