PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow, never thought i'd post about this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, never thought i'd post about this

But, wow......I simply cannot believe how poorly I am doing in the premier league I've read a lot of posts about bad beats and terrible suck outs....I know how you feel. This run of bad cards makes me feel like I am being punished for playing good hands (I know, you can't just play the premium hands ). It's terribly un-motivating, after working so hard to earn 150 VPPs last month. My last tourny saw an 83o kick my AA to the rail. Didn't expect to see someone so committed to playing an 83 that they would risk their tournament life on a post flop draw.... in the premier league I dunno, maybe that's a real weakness in my game. Struggling to stay positive, but I'll hang in there until the end of the month & see what happens.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.