PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So sick of morons in this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So sick of morons in this game

Standard everyday moron that I ran into 5 minutes ago calling 33% of his stack to setmine.

PokerStars Game #65842532547: Tournament #422952723, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level III (40/80) - 2011/08/11 7:21:46 WET [2011/08/11 2:21:46 ET]
    Table '422952723 17' 9-max Seat #9 is the button
    Seat 1: Widzywidzy^^ (1330 in chips)
    Seat 2: M@ndy20 (1880 in chips)
    Seat 3: BoinaPocker (1470 in chips)
    Seat 4: Balloo2006 (1990 in chips)
    Seat 5: ZETA44 (1350 in chips) is sitting out
    Seat 6: Tats17 (2070 in chips)
    Seat 7: Daf187 (1280 in chips)
    Seat 8: GoEs115 (1350 in chips)
    Seat 9: IonelG56 (780 in chips)
    Widzywidzy^^: posts small blind 40
    M@ndy20: posts big blind 80
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Widzywidzy^^ [Kh Kd]
    BoinaPocker: folds
    Balloo2006: folds
    ZETA44: folds
    Tats17: raises 80 to 160
    Daf187: folds
    GoEs115: calls 160
    IonelG56: folds
    Widzywidzy^^: raises 400 to 560
    M@ndy20: folds
    Tats17: folds
    GoEs115: calls 400
    *** FLOP *** [7c Ah 6c]
    Widzywidzy^^ said, "looks like we all in"
    Widzywidzy^^: checks
    GoEs115: bets 790 and is all-in
    Widzywidzy^^: calls 770 and is all-in
    Uncalled bet (20) returned to GoEs115
    *** TURN *** [7c Ah 6c] [8c]
    *** RIVER *** [7c Ah 6c 8c] [Qs]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Widzywidzy^^: shows [Kh Kd] (a pair of Kings)
    GoEs115: shows [6h 6s] (three of a kind, Sixes)
    GoEs115 collected 2900 from pot
    Widzywidzy^^ finished the tournament in 249th place
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 2900 | Rake 0
    Board [7c Ah 6c 8c Qs]
    Seat 1: Widzywidzy^^ (small blind) showed [Kh Kd] and lost with a pair of Kings
    Seat 2: M@ndy20 (big blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 3: BoinaPocker folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 4: Balloo2006 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: ZETA44 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 6: Tats17 folded before Flop
    Seat 7: Daf187 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 8: GoEs115 showed [6h 6s] and won (2900) with three of a kind, Sixes
    Seat 9: IonelG56 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

You think its starting to look good again like you could take down 1st then random idiots get miracles w/e

Auto fold with ace on the board and possible flush on board. look a bit closer to home for the moron. SERVES YOU RIGHT.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by HAPPYSAP View Post
      Auto fold with ace on the board and possible flush on board. look a bit closer to home for the moron. SERVES YOU RIGHT.
      LOL? Im not giving up on this pot with KK to a random donkey. You think its a bad call? His range is TT-AA mainly (the top half which I could respect) but I mean who calls 33% of their stack in this game at this level? It's shove or fold which was what I was implying by the horrible call preflop.

You could tell he was a fish and would probably shove if he didnt hit a set anyway when I checked, thinking im scared of losing all the points at the start, so im always calling here. He's reshoving AK/AQs pf based on how bad he is. When he shoved I assumed hes crushed or has AA.

Flush draw? Then im getting it in good anyway.

The only reason you're criticizing my play is because an ace is on the board, but if almost half my stack is in already and the chances of him having an ace is extremely low, why would I fold?
      Last edited by Widzywidzy^^; Thu Aug 11, 2011, 10:27 AM.

Comment

wait till the middle of the month and i bet (allin) the PL will be much crappier than it is now, between the blinds and the lucky donkeys you'll need a lot of pain killer for your head.
        in the same tourney i busted out 204th, lost my 99/10BB shove to two overs against one of those players that i label in blue, i knew i wouldnt make it today cause there was a lot of blue at my table.

and the best part is that they were having a conversation about how they dont care about going broke early

Comment

i dont think he would have an Ax or a suited hand in his range, since he called a raise and a re-raise and commited himself, he was right to put him on AA or KK or a medium pair at worse pre, but when there is A on the flop it's clear poket KK was the best hand, but then again you can never know their range exactly, and sometimes they just fight u back with the chips and the board rewards them,

last call was automatic, u cant just put you opponent on 66 or 77 in hand like this

Comment

Originally posted by curvyroads View Post
            i dont think he would have an Ax or a suited hand in his range, since he called a raise and a re-raise and commited himself, he was right to put him on AA or KK or a medium pair at worse pre, but when there is A on the flop it's clear poket KK was the best hand, but then again you can never know their range exactly, and sometimes they just fight u back with the chips and the board rewards them,

last call was automatic, u cant just put you opponent on 66 or 77 in hand like this
            Im glad someone actually thought the hand through before commenting instead of looking at my cards and the flop and jumping to a decision.

Comment

For anyone interested who plays div 1 here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...297#post296297

Comment

Im not sure how many are left but it was a big hit on your standings on the top of the board. You had another orbit left in ye to double up and do a bit of collateral damage. .you did it in the above post and that was late in to the game, saving you a loss of points. What pee'ed me of is you calling players morons. He had to play through a tough month like the rest of us to get to the premiere , Anyway good run this month and good luck taking it down all the best HAPPYumbup:
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Im not sure how many are left but it was a big hit on your standings on the top of the board. You had another orbit left in ye to double up and do a bit of collateral damage. .you did it in the above post and that was late in to the game, saving you a loss of points. What pee'ed me of is you calling players morons. He had to play through a tough month like the rest of us to get to the premiere , Anyway good run this month and good luck taking it down all the best HAPPYumbup:
                  I had another 4 or so orbits lol and yeah I would say that this guy, based on his play, didn't have a tough month to qualify. I'm guessing hes one of the many shovemonkeys who luckbox it to points. It just annoys me that the people who play really well finish way lower than some guys like this. Can just imagine him cashing out like 2k and thinking to himself 'wow I played some good poker, should probably won 5k!' tilts the shit out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by curvyroads View Post

Just my .02...... You said this guy is a fish.'...how could you possibly discout AJo+ or AJs+ from his range? ...... I might check/call that down at the most. Probably folding in the league. I think lots of his range has you beat. I'm not saying put him on 66 or 77, but bigger aces for sure have to be plugged in there. (SURVIVE TO POINTS) Jmo... Gl man stack em high! MT
                    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
                      Just my .02...... You said this guy is a fish.'...how could you possibly discout AJo+ or AJs+ from his range? ...... I might check/call that down at the most. Probably folding in the league. I think lots of his range has you beat. I'm not saying put him on 66 or 77, but bigger aces for sure have to be plugged in there. (SURVIVE TO POINTS) Jmo... Gl man stack em high! MT
                      It is true based on the fishy type of thought process he must have went through that AJ is much more likely than AK since he would think AK is an absolute monster and would want to get it all in preflop, and AJ is one of those hands you can call 33% of your stack with and see if you can hit the flop (rofl?) but still when im making this raise preflop with KK im thinking that mostly you wont see an ace on the flop and if I get a call from a strong player I would probably fold to the shove but obviously it comes and the guy is a total fish so I am calling anyway.. It's funny that if it was against a competent player then I would have saved money.

Comment

Originally posted by Widzywidzy^^ View Post
                        and AJ is one of those hands you can call 33% of your stack with and see if you can hit the flop (rofl?).
                        Ummmmmm let me think.......lol me? or a compitent player? lol gl out there
                        May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

At least this guy had the decency to say sorry.

PokerStars Game #65890303645: Tournament #422952726, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level II (30/60) - 2011/08/12 7:18:07 WET [2011/08/12 2:18:07 ET]
                          Table '422952726 20' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
                          Seat 1: Pokerhund 59 (1340 in chips)
                          Seat 2: valensito (1420 in chips)
                          Seat 3: X646X (1500 in chips)
                          Seat 4: Thanat0s666 (1350 in chips) is sitting out
                          Seat 5: Katana Hero (1350 in chips)
                          Seat 6: BARRYDOGG378 (1440 in chips)
                          Seat 7: Widzywidzy^^ (1480 in chips)
                          Seat 8: pipergsm (2240 in chips)
                          Seat 9: grinderbeast (1500 in chips)
                          BARRYDOGG378: posts small blind 30
                          Widzywidzy^^: posts big blind 60
                          *** HOLE CARDS ***
                          Dealt to Widzywidzy^^ [Qs Qd]
                          pipergsm: folds
                          grinderbeast: folds
                          Pokerhund 59: folds
                          valensito: folds
                          X646X: folds
                          Thanat0s666: folds
                          Katana Hero: raises 90 to 150
                          BARRYDOGG378: folds
                          Widzywidzy^^: raises 1330 to 1480 and is all-in
                          Katana Hero: calls 1200 and is all-in
                          Uncalled bet (130) returned to Widzywidzy^^
                          *** FLOP *** [5s 8d Ah]
                          *** TURN *** [5s 8d Ah] [Kh]
                          *** RIVER *** [5s 8d Ah Kh] [Kd]
                          *** SHOW DOWN ***
                          Widzywidzy^^: shows [Qs Qd] (two pair, Kings and Queens)
                          Katana Hero: shows [8h 8s] (a full house, Eights full of Kings)
                          Katana Hero collected 2730 from pot
                          *** SUMMARY ***
                          Total pot 2730 | Rake 0
                          Board [5s 8d Ah Kh Kd]
                          Seat 1: Pokerhund 59 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                          Seat 2: valensito folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                          Seat 3: X646X folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                          Seat 4: Thanat0s666 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                          Seat 5: Katana Hero (button) showed [8h 8s] and won (2730) with a full house, Eights full of Kings
                          Seat 6: BARRYDOGG378 (small blind) folded before Flop
                          Seat 7: Widzywidzy^^ (big blind) showed [Qs Qd] and lost with two pair, Kings and Queens
                          Seat 8: pipergsm folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                          Seat 9: grinderbeast folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

ROFL @ 100 chip comeback

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.