PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats happens if you win BOTH open and Premium Qualifier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats happens if you win BOTH open and Premium Qualifier

atm im in the top % of leaderboards in the OPen and the Quali

IF end month I win in both what happens?
    i cant get 2 tickets for next months premium league?
    do i get a choice of which ticket from which league?
    does it default to quali or open?

lets say end of month
    I'm #199 win $5 in open and a ticket for premium
    AND
    I'm #199 in Premium Qualifier and win a ticker for premium also

do i get defaulted to open league and get 5$ and ticket?
    do i get defaulted to Quali and don't get the Open's Money prize?

should I choose the Quali one cause then 1 more player from Open will join the Premium League(chances are a less experienced one in league, fish lol) i think better option but no prize
    Should I choose the Open for the prize?, but then chances are a more experienced pplayer from Quali will join the Premium League, but id get a prize

IMO, i think i should get 2 tickets really(1 really BUT someone else will NOT get that ticket thus 1 player next month LESS in the premium league), to thin out the premium league crowd

would make more sense, promotes players to play in Open AND play in Quali even more, not just make top list in one and sit on rank, then end of month etc you noticed your not in the top of list anymore saying to yourself "I should played in other one too"

even if quali had prizes in top list then youd be stuck same question to choose which league basically choose the better prize of both i guess

Your Thoughts on This?
    good question huh

See youz on the felt
    Bracelet Winner

If this happens, they will allow the Americans back in...so good luck with that.

You will likely just get your prize for the Open league, and receive a ticket to the premier league.

Comment

Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Mon Aug 29, 2011, 07:53 PM.
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

seeing as it the prem league ,try playing it and see how you fare,see if you have what it takes to play the better players,and try winning the top spot

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.