PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obviously this happens in the WRONG league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously this happens in the WRONG league

So im bored and register for the open league planning to shove every hand for lulz, and this is what happens:

Cool story bro.
    Last edited by Widzywidzy^^; Mon Aug 08, 2011, 12:19 PM.

It just looks so pretty cause its ordered numerically..

Wow I must be bored to actually post this shit up lol.

Comment

reply.

You see Staff?, this is the kind of crap I'm talking about. a "Premier player" playing "less than premier" in the open league. TICKETS NEEDED.

Comment

Originally posted by Widzywidzy^^ View Post
        So im bored and register for the open league planning to shove every hand for lulz, and this is what happens:

Cool story bro.

HMMMM CAN ANYBODY PICK OUT WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PIC. ???

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Yep. A couple things. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
            Yep. A couple things. umbup:
            AND ???

Comment

Well, I was gonna try and figure out why a 20/40 player is in PSO. Then I was going to try and do the math to see why a 20/40 table has a 10k pot....I'm only on my 2nd cup of joe...is that even possible?
              Plus the obvious.

Comment

photoshop to the extreme

Comment

Well, I was gonna try and figure out why a 20/40 player is in PSO. Then I was going to try and do the math to see why a 20/40 table has a 10k pot....I'm only on my 2nd cup of joe...is that even possible?
                  Plus the obvious.

SOME PEOPLE ARE SO FUNNY

LETS SEE ANY BODY FOR THE REAL OBVIOUS ONE

AND I DIDN'T HAVE ANY JOE

Comment

I dont understand why people think this is fake, why would I post a fake pic of me flopping a straight flush in a freeroll where nothing can be gained? IDK if you can check my hand histories and find this online since it is a freeroll but whatever, a 10k pot can easily be played at the first level :S It means we all must have had 3.4k~ each and shovemonkeys have 10k by the first level (as I did after this hand lolololol)

Please tell me whats 'wrong' with this pic?

And to the guy saying 'omg this guy ruins it for everyone!!!111' dude im making it extremely easy for you to double up, exploit it and stop whining.

Lmao @ thinking its 20/40 cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Widzywidzy^^ View Post
                      .....And to the guy saying 'omg this guy ruins it for everyone!!!111' dude im making it extremely easy for you to double up, exploit it and stop whining.
                      When have you ever heard me whining? Except maybe about players who whine about the league...and that's not whining...it's trying to get them to open their eyes and mind.
                      And I have no idea what the rest means.

Comment

SO WHAT PLACE DID YOU GO OUT ??

Comment

When have you ever heard me whining? Except maybe about players who whine about the league...and that's not whining...it's trying to get them to open their eyes and mind.
                          And I have no idea what the rest means.
                          That wasn't directed at you, I could see why you would think it was though cause I did this '!!!111' lol, it was directed at the first reply of the guy who also made another thread whining about what I did in this tourny.

Hemet IDK but I didn't make the money anyways lol, I kept shoving and got to like 30k in 3rd then lost it all hehe survived a ton of levels though :P

Comment

SO ABOUT WHAT PLACE ???

Comment

I looked it up especially for you, it was 3230th place I finished lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.