PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skill League Starting Blinds and stacks ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill League Starting Blinds and stacks ?

Ok just playing 3rd game of month, aint been able to play much as had bad news at hospital, but anyways just wondering why the blinds now start at 20/40 and stacks still 1500 ?

This means u start with a 37.5 bb stack ! This does not improve it at all it's hard enough too start with without increasing blinds and keeping same starting stacks , really the people making these changes clearly dont play the league or any other league for that matter because if they did they would have the brains too make the format playable. Anyways dinner is ready must shoot. laters

Originally posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
    really the people making these changes clearly dont play the league or any other league for that matter because if they did they would have the brains too make the format playable
    umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
      Ok just playing 3rd game of month, aint been able to play much as had bad news at hospital, but anyways just wondering why the blinds now start at 20/40 and stacks still 1500 ? This means u start with a 37.5 bb stack ! This does not improve it at all it's hard enough too start with without increasing blinds and keeping same starting stacks , really the people making these changes clearly dont play the league or any other league for that matter because if they did they would have the brains too make the format playable. Anyways dinner is ready must shoot. laters
      Originally posted by curvyroads View Post
      umbup:
      . . . CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE THERE IS A BETTER DEAL ???
      sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.