PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

congratulations II cote II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congratulations II cote II

finaly this open league ended. thank u jesus and alah and buda and muhamed. hope to c poker on premier skill league.

Congrats Cote, Legend

And great showing by all the other PSOers on the first page. Well done!

TC
    Last edited by topthecat; Mon Aug 01, 2011, 12:31 PM.

Comment

and congratulation 2 me.i smoked 150 usd cigaretes and 50 usd 4 electricity. im minus 50 usd from this months league. fkn sorry about my english

Comment

lol B Well done Cote m8 Top Achievment - you truly are the master. B umbup:

Comment

well done = COTE---BOLO----- KOing
          Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well Done CoTe.
            POKER SCHOOL NEWS
            CANADIANS RULE POKER SCHOOL
            -taking 3 of top 5 spots!

1. II CoTe II
            2. bolobat
            4.arcon-pete

Congrats to all 3 of my countrymen. Only wish other countrymen Spudder67, 3D, and doobie818 could have hung on.

Also congrats to all who made it to Premiere league and gl in it. Looks like I may be delayed longer than I thought, as now I have to have the 20VPPs for July, to make me a 20 VPP+ active member in august, and have the 20+VPPs for august to get the premiere league ticket, making yuou have to have 20+VPPs in 2 months to get a premiere league ticket??? not sure, confused, going to reread the material again, and see if I'm missing something.

Comment

Congrats to cote, bolo and arcon on a job well doneumbup:umbup: nice push to the finish

Comment

Nice job people, way to go

Comment

Way to go CoTe. umbup:umbup:umbup: Don't blow it betting the puck-line on the Leafs games in a few months. Congrats to all who qualified for the Premier League and especially the PSO'ers. Hope to be bumping uglies with all of you on the tables sooner than later. BTW do you think if PSO does another Top PSO'ers of all time promotion CoTe may rate in the top 50 THIS time? inidonk:

Comment

Way to go!!! Congrats to all who played and survived the Open League, especially all those in the top 100. Great job. Good showing for those of the old PSO. Kudos to Cote, Bolo & Arcon. 3 Canadians out of 4 at the topumbup: Cheers
                    Last edited by Yawni; Mon Aug 01, 2011, 05:38 PM.
                    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                      Way to go CoTe. umbup:umbup:umbup: Don't blow it betting the puck-line on the Leafs games in a few months. Congrats to all who qualified for the Premier League and especially the PSO'ers. Hope to be bumping uglies with all of you on the tables sooner than later. BTW do you think if PSO does another Top PSO'ers of all time promotion CoTe may rate in the top 50 THIS time? inidonk:
                      It will be hard with the top 30 made up of JJestershark

Comment

Coooote

Nice job and gl dominating the new league.

Comment

II CoTe ll is DA MAN in my books.

Having spent a little time in the pimp tent Saturday night musta brought out the BEAST in you to TAKE IT DOWN.

Way to do it dude.

Comment

Congratulations Cote. Great job and well done to all those who achieved their goal in making it to Premier League this month. DC x

Comment

I am sooooo glad that eff and the others didn't get you too hammered. Was a little concerned that you were out partying the night before instead of "working" ..... instead it turned out to be "The Night That Put CoTe Over the Top." ...whew...what a great comeback you sicko. umbup:umbup: Big props CoTe! Dano

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.