PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One leaderboard for all PokerSchool members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One leaderboard for all PokerSchool members

One leaderboard for all PokerSchool members

All school members will be ranked together in the same leaderboards – one for the Open Skill League, one for the Premier Skill League and one for the Premier Skill League Qualifier.

------------------------------------------------------

I do not quite understand when it says "All school members will be ranked "together" in the same leaderboards. Then it says - "one" for the OSL, "one" for the PSL and "one" for the PSLQ.

Instead of saying "same leaderboards", is it not clearer to say "separate leaderboards"? I found it misleading.

Please enlighten.

asked and answered already

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
      asked and answered already
      Thanks. Can you give me the link of the thread? I have another question if it's ok. Can I play in the Open Skill League and Premier Skill League at the same month?

Comment

Originally posted by SarahCandatu View Post
        Thanks. Can you give me the link of the thread? I have another question if it's ok. Can I play in the Open Skill League and Premier Skill League at the same month?

YES BUT YOUR POINTS DON'T COUNT IN THE OPEN

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
          YES BUT YOUR POINTS DON'T COUNT IN THE OPEN

Thanks hemetdennis. I will rephrase my first question above: Will there be separate leaderboards - one for the Open, one for the Premier, and one for the Qualifier? Or will it be ONE LEADERBOARD? I am confused about the word "same leaderboards" and then states "one for". Which is which? Please enlighten me.

Comment

I cant recall the location, but staff said there will be a separate board for each

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
              I cant recall the location, but staff said there will be a separate board for each
              Thanks roomik17!

Comment

THREE LEADER BOARDS

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                  three leader boards

that settles me down. Thanks a bunch hemetdennis!

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.