PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokerschool Premier Qualifier League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokerschool Premier Qualifier League Thread

Please use this thread for Premier Qualifier League questions and suggestions

Introduce some other poker variants for the premier players would be nice eventually, NLHE gets stale.

Looks like a good set up though.
    Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Wed Jul 20, 2011, 01:38 AM.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

PSO Staff here's a quick scenario for you ???
      I Qualify for the Premier league in August.
      During the month of August it becomes apparent that i'm going to get relegated.
      So at the same time i start paying to play in the 1 10 qualifiers.
      I get relegated - but at the same time i get promoted through the 1 10 qualifiers ??

Or to cut this short - are you allowed to play in these qualifiers if you are already in the Prem league for any given month ?

What a fantastic question if i do say so myself lol. B

Comment

Originally posted by Brizer73 View Post
        I get relegated - but at the same time i get promoted through the 1 10 qualifiers ??

Or to cut this short - are you allowed to play in these qualifiers if you are already in the Prem league for any given month ?

DID YOU WANT A PAT ON THE BACK ??
        OR DO YOU GOT THAT COVERED ??
        LOL

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

I was patting myself on the back all the way through writing it !!!
          And they say men can't multi task Dennis !!! lol
          Now stop giving me grief and praise my brilliant question !!! lol

Comment

I was patting myself on the back all the way through writing it !!!
            And they say men can't multi task Dennis !!! lol
            Now stop giving me grief and praise my brilliant question !!! lol

I BOW TO YOUR GREATNESS

Comment

LOL HELMET DENNIS Thats jolly nice of you to say I knew some1 would notice 1 day...............pmsl umbup:

Comment

I love this concept of paying to get into a freeroll. There's a marketing genius working somewhere at fawlty towers

And Bri. If you can't keep your sorry arse inside the top 800, why would you want to pay to be humiliated twice?

Comment

LOL @Darkman

Comment

Because i'm filthy rich and quite insane !!!!! Bri 1 Darkman 0 lol umbup: PS - Don't you dare agree !!! pmsl It is a wonderful marketing strategy - i hope they gave the person a large bonus.
                    Last edited by Brizer73; Wed Jul 20, 2011, 02:58 PM.

Comment

I think it is an insane marketing strategy TBH Brizer, but I think your question is great

What happens if someone qualifies twice? BTW I was laughing at the Fawlty Towers reference from Darkman

TC

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
                        Introduce some other poker variants for the premier players would be nice eventually, NLHE gets stale.

Looks like a good set up though.
                        I think you are in the wrong thread Da Sens Fan as this thread is about the Premier Qualifier, not the Premier League

Comment

In order to play in the qualifier league you need $1.10 per event PLUS the PSO member ticket. As you know, you get that ticket after passing the core course which all of you have already passed.

Regardless of which league you are in (open of premier) you can play in the qualifier events. If you finish in the top 200 players with 20 or more vpp's earned of that leaderboard you will be in the premier league the next month even if this month you finish 1500th in the premier league.

I believe that the qualifier events will be popular (providing we get the times right) because they will only be played by school members. This is an apparent issue for many members with regards to the open league. We are offering a solution to that problem. Also the fields are expected to be a lot smaller and tougher than the open events. This might (and should in my opinion) also be seen by many to be a benefit.

Comment

WHAT WILL THE AWARDS SCHEDULE BE FOR THESE GAMES ??

Comment

What did i tell u DENNIS ???
                              Now thats a fantastic Question.
                              Bow down to my GREATNESS !!!! pmsl B

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.