PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sorry staff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry staff

i was not meaning to insult anyone ,i have not been here a long time ,i was learning a lot and gained a lot of respect for this site the ppl and the game,i used the post to put forward an opinion,and the langolier submits a map that does not show the full time zone range ,i was thinking ahead to fall and realize then i will get more chances to play ,i am giving the league a chance not that my one vote makes any difference and the money i spend here means nothing,i wanted to learn ,i was ready to leave when i found the school,and started to read ,i went from spending $150 in one week ,down two 25 every two or three,i cannt afford $150 a week ,and constant looosing well yes you should know ppl leave,so i have been up and i have gone down,
    so your pso has helped but with poker i have a long way to go ,i was just wanting my chance to play against the top players without having to worry about the penalties of loosing alot of money
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.