PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier League

Top 1500 get invite isnt that quite a low amount of players rewarded out of a approx 60000 players in the Open League lol?

60,000 players ?

I see we speak a different language

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
      60,000 players ?

I see we speak a different language

OK 60,000 ACCTS.
      IS THAT BETTER. I WAS GOING TO SAY 60,000 PEOPLE BUT THAT WAS GOING TO START SOMETHING ELSE

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

60,000 members is more like it Here's the breakdown Players 7,381 Donkeys 17,675 Idiot Donkeys 24,559 and the rest falls under Zinga players Therefore 1,500 for the Premier league sounds right umbup:umbup:

Comment

If just 10% of that number goes active each month, the site will be very happy. If that percentage earns the 150 vpps, I bet management will be doing the Snoopy Happy-dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Cairn Destop View Post
            If just 10% of that number goes active each month, the site will be very happy. If that percentage earns the 150 vpps, I bet management will be doing the Snoopy Happy-dance.

You are right ...why 60 000 players..??? Thats not right )

Comment

Originally posted by O.Vasile View Post
              You are right ...why 60 000 players..??? Thats not right )
              WHAT DO YOU MEAN ???

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.