PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my first one!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first one!

I got it in a pso when i was badly in need of chips to carry on.. thank you POKER GODS!!!!!! I thought of folding it if more than one were in the pot.. !
    Last edited by godofcricket; Wed Jul 06, 2011, 05:05 PM.

typical!!

ever notice that when you get down to next to nothing amount of chips you usually get an unreal hand? like having 5000 in chips, losing a big hand which leaves you with lets say 100 chips and and are forced in the next hand automatically but you have aces and make quads... i see this sort of thing quite regularly

anyone else?

Comment

Nice one!

The number of times I have risen like a phoenix when down to my last chips is quite astonishing. Maybe it is the luck of the Irish!

TC

Comment

Naah, happens to Germans as well :-)

Comment

My first! I couldn't seem to make any money on it though.

Comment

Shouldn't you have raised or at least bet more in order to make more money?

Comment

That very thing has been bugging me, so I put the hand over in the Hand Analysis forum to see what the great minds over there think of it.

I would recommend that forum to post your own hands or to just read through-very helpful.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.