PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go barrydogg go #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go barrydogg go #1

played a match tonight ,was ok made the 800s got some points ,
    I HAVE TO SAY BARRYDOGG WAY TO TURN YOUR GAME AROUND WHAT A GREAT SIGHT TO SEE YOU #1,

and also thanks darkman61 ,i know im not the positive of ppl but i think its great you take the time to state simple truth ,and when i keep it positive ,i do better ,here with poker and also in everyday life,
    and no bad beats posted ,but oneone bad play i limped in with KK,and a big bet came and i folded,but i stayed for points and that was my goal ,good nite ,and gl all

i do miss the 17:30 ok lol

It's simple Laws. When you get out of bed in the morning (or afternoon in my case ) if you decide today's gonna be a good day the odds of it coming true increase tenfold.

Positive thinking, even when you're convinced the whole world's turned against you leads to a better outcome. It's not psychobabble. It works.

Keep that chin up

Comment

Post Deleted
      Last edited by PlsDntBlffMe; Mon Apr 16, 2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.