PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pso question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pso question

is there any way of counting all your countrymen in the pso or do you just have to scroll down each page and count them manually?

also....is it going to be country against country? if so we're in trouble as at last count there were only 4.4 million nz'ers.

guess noone knows huh?

Comment

No - you would need to scroll the pages to look (33k players last time I checked) so it will take some time.

The PSO SL has nothing to do with countries it was supposed to be about individuals enhancing their poker skills and learning new ones away from all the loose cannons found in the general games. Unfortunately, something went wrong this month.

I have not seen an explanation of why this months league table is showing flags of origin other than it looks nice but it may be that something might be added in the future.
      Last edited by Andy8334; Mon Jul 04, 2011, 12:51 PM.

Comment

I am hoping to get added the ability to sort the country field asap.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.