PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Training ... I have tested this ... PSO new style :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Training ... I have tested this ... PSO new style :D

ok, here's the training.

1: sit out for 1 hr and 15 mins .... this will leave you with a stack between 580 - 880 depending on blinds and speed of game etc.

2: go all in on the next decent hand (you already are =/- 2250 in a field of 10 000)

3:if you win you have a stack to play cos there are still enough nut's in the game to get 3X a call or even a re raise not that you can win anything then but the nut that calls the re raise will leave the building probably giving you even more hope for a higher finnish)

4: go ahead and play your game with the chips you won if you did......if you lost you have a small plus around 14 (ish)

I don't need to be paid for this advise but I did test it today it works for me.

Why not add to use your clock every hand instead of sitting out you will go even further.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.