PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Skill League, SKILL !?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PSO Skill League, SKILL !?

    PSO Skill League, SKILL !?

    alright folks this is my third bust out with the best hand from my third tourney

    ** Unallowed links deleted **

    this site is apparently owned by people who dont even know or play poker at all, fix that crap of tournaments, it's enough that you are babysitting the losers at the micro buyin tournaments, i thought this league was supposed to be about skill but instead you can score points by not even playing a single hand.

    u should be ashamed to call this thing poker. ... SKILLS

    .
    Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Tue Jul 05, 2011, 10:31 PM. Reason: Removed link

  • #2
    You must have made it cheap on the flop. Once the flop came up, you were dead meat to the guy with pocket deuces. The three just added salt to the wound.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Cairn Destop View Post
      You must have made it cheap on the flop. Once the flop came up, you were dead meat to the guy with pocket deuces. The three just added salt to the wound.
      Hedgehog sighting!!!! Hedgehog sighting!!!! Hey Cairn how goes it? Hoping our Guv gets things sorted out sooner than later and we can get a piece of this. Here's to seeing you on the ether-felt soon. umbup:

      Comment


      • #4
        dude what are u talking about ? i raised 5BB preflop, because i wanted to get called, instead i got an allin and a call, i really thought about folding AA after that but than i said to myself common i cant be that unlucky and bust out three times in a row with the best hand but ...

        after the flop the donk on the BB checked to me and i dumped the rest of my stake 700 chips to make him fold in case he had high cards, but i knew he was calling anyway, if he called 2300 chips with 22 pereflop it's obvious he's not folding to 700 no matter what he had.

        next time, it's ALLIN/FLOD mode for me,
        after that, so long PSO


        SKILLS ..

        Comment


        • #5
          hang in curvy its only a month,

          Comment


          • #6
            my fourth bust out .. haha

            ** Unallowed links deleted **

            try limping KK from UTG and see what would happen to you ..

            in this case not only they give the baby the absolute nuts on the flop but they also made sure i pay him off

            SKILLS...
            Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Tue Jul 05, 2011, 10:32 PM. Reason: Removed links

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Juno_Junoson View Post
              hang in curvy its only a month,
              are u having any success buddy ?
              i'm only collecting minus points and amazing beats right now




              SKILLS...

              Comment


              • #8
                They just need to drop the S.......and call it the Kill League, cause all you want to do is shoot yourself afterwards.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by curvyroads View Post
                  PSO Skill League, SKILL !?

                  alright folks this is my third bust out with the best hand from my third tourney

                  ** Unallowed links deleted **

                  this site is apparently owned by people who dont even know or play poker at all, fix that crap of tournaments, it's enough that you are babysitting the losers at the micro buyin tournaments, i thought this league was supposed to be about skill but instead you can score points by not even playing a single hand.

                  u should be ashamed to call this thing poker. ... SKILLS

                  .

                  i stoped limping topp pairs just because of this sort of screenshots
                  Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Tue Jul 05, 2011, 10:34 PM. Reason: Removed links

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    @Curvyroad, those screenshots have got alot of porn on them lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      oh just great, ace and kings constantly cracked, min raises from position start bingos, and you can't bluff at all. This new league is just an abundance of "skill." First full tilt steals my bank roll, and pstars invents a league solely intent upon making me earn more vpps. I'm doing just great thanks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Juno_Junoson View Post
                        oh just great, ace and kings constantly cracked, min raises from position start bingos, and you can't bluff at all. This new league is just an abundance of "skill." First full tilt steals my bank roll, and pstars invents a league solely intent upon making me earn more vpps. I'm doing just great thanks.
                        GLAD TO HEAR YOUR DOING GREAT KEEP IT UP umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:
                        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by addyanne View Post
                          @Curvyroad, those screenshots have got alot of porn on them lol

                          lol, you scrolled down too?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by addyanne View Post
                            @Curvyroad, those screenshots have got alot of porn on them lol
                            yea, i guess i should have tested the links before posting, they dont show any while uploading tho.
                            thought it was a clean host site

                            sorry for the little angels here

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            X Cookies Information

                            We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.