PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POKER SCHOOL LEAGUE<except europe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POKER SCHOOL LEAGUE<except europe

why did we take the quizz and earn a ticket ,is it a league or a free for all,do new players all get in without even having to take the quizz,

YOU NEED TO TAKE THE QUIZ TO GET A PRIZE

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

its an open league ...no quiz required

Comment

THINK I SAW A POST FROM STAFF THAT YOU HAD TO PASS QUIZ TO GET PRIZE
        BUT I COULD BE WRONG

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
          THINK I SAW A POST FROM STAFF THAT YOU HAD TO PASS QUIZ TO GET PRIZE
          BUT I COULD BE WRONG

I remember the same thing.. this is in the notes on the league tab page that explains the 2.

Notes: Even though the tournaments are open to anyone in the PokerStars.com client, only tournament results for players that are already school members will be scored for the leaderboard.
          Already school members means passing the quiz I take it .

Read more: Poker School Skill League – Poker School Online: Learn Poker Strategy, Odds and Tells http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/league#ixzz1QuGIZzv0

Comment

why is it called poker school as anyone can join and skill is all in will there be classes ,no bluffing here they go all in with anything

Comment

Originally posted by PLaws62 View Post
              why did we take the quizz and earn a ticket ,is it a league or a free for all,do new players all get in without even having to take the quizz,
              Welcome To The Jungle of Skills

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.