PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPP's - Staff answer required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VPP's - Staff answer required

    I've just looked at the new league table and it shows me as having earned 20+ VPP's in June. This is wrong. I bust a gut to make sure I obtained the 150 VPP's in the VERY limited time that you gave us of the requirement to do so and by the EST clock I made it by about 3 hours.

    How do I get this corrected ?

  • #2
    I started a thread on the same issue..lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Sorry mate. In my blind rage I failed to look

      Comment


      • #4
        no worrys,I feel the same way.

        My theory is that you and I got them on the last day,so they might have made the standings a few days before and might adjust any problem.
        We can always send them our player audits that show that we clearly achieved it,so I am not to worried about it any more.Sent Pokerschool support a email about it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello Shane

          Thank you for contacting us.

          Due to technical problems the current Global Skill League leaderboard is not correctly updated.

          Our programming team is aware of this issue, which will be resolved soon.

          Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

          If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

          Regards,

          Allen O.
          PokerSchoolOnline Support Team



          So I think we are good Darkman,did a quick check of the league and it looks 1/7 on the standings have 150vpp. So it shouldnt be hard for us to hit the Premiere league. I counted to a 100 and I was around 700 players by the time I hit 100...real hard math Im working here.lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
            Hello Shane

            Thank you for contacting us.

            Due to technical problems the current Global Skill League leaderboard is not correctly updated.

            Our programming team is aware of this issue, which will be resolved soon.

            Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

            If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

            Regards,

            Allen O.
            PokerSchoolOnline Support Team



            So I think we are good Darkman,did a quick check of the league and it looks 1/7 on the standings have 150vpp. So it shouldnt be hard for us to hit the Premiere league. I counted to a 100 and I was around 700 players by the time I hit 100...real hard math Im working here.lol

            You only need 20+ VPPs in July and a top 1500 finish this month to make the premier league next month. The 150+VPPs you eared last month make you eligible for the top prizes this month.

            Sorry if I am stating the obvious here but your post seems to imply that you think the 150+VPPs you earned last moth will effect your eligibility for the premier league, but I might have read it wrong.

            Comment


            • #7
              Sorry if I confused you.
              Only concerned about the payout this month.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
                Sorry if I confused you.
                Only concerned about the payout this month.
                Ok cool, then you are grand. Good luck with wading through the mire! If you succeed then any tips on how would be much appreciated, becasue I am drawing blank atm!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                  I've just looked at the new league table and it shows me as having earned 20+ VPP's in June. This is wrong. I bust a gut to make sure I obtained the 150 VPP's in the VERY limited time that you gave us of the requirement to do so and by the EST clock I made it by about 3 hours.

                  How do I get this corrected ?
                  I see you in the leaderboard now with 150+ . I believe we receive the data with about 24 or 48 hours
                  delay so I assume all is correct now.

                  1. Congratulations making the 150
                  2. Hope to see you up there in contention all month.
                  3. Please share with all the nay sayers why it is not impossible to navigate the new larger fields

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PSO-Staff View Post
                    I see you in the leaderboard now with 150+ . I believe we receive the data with about 24 or 48 hours
                    delay so I assume all is correct now.

                    1. Congratulations making the 150
                    2. Hope to see you up there in contention all month.
                    3. Please share with all the nay sayers why it is not impossible to navigate the new larger fields
                    1. Thank you. But no thanks for making me play outside of my comfort zone for three days

                    2. I hope so too. I have to say that from what I've seen in the first couple of days that shouldn't prove too difficult. It remains to be seen how things (strategy) might need to be adjusted once the points start racking up though.

                    3. They should already know. What worked before works even better at the moment. But the majority don't want to hear this as they couldn't master it then and they appear to have little interest in attempting it now. Far easier to blame others for your limitations, as is clear for all to see that have read the forum over the last couple of days.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PSO-Staff View Post
                      I see you in the leaderboard now with 150+ . I believe we receive the data with about 24 or 48 hours
                      delay so I assume all is correct now.

                      1. Congratulations making the 150
                      2. Hope to see you up there in contention all month.
                      3. Please share with all the nay sayers why it is not impossible to navigate the new larger fields
                      How about you not be so patronising to those who are not that good at poker, but who are trying to learn. You know, those who want to be part of a school.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Don't see where you're coming from on this Swaxwell. Patronising? In what way?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hey Darkman!!!

                          I know it is in your nature as a Helping Soul but............Shhhhhhhhh!!!!


                          lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Look at the Spudder man killin' it too!! umbup: 4 7 must be hitting good to start the month!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              All I want to see is plenty of PSO members in the running. Now can we stop whining and get on with the job in hand please !!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.