PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new july psos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new july psos

ok so let me get this clarified
    WE have to play these new psos in july loaded with 7000-10,000 players
    AND finish at the end 1500 or better
    to get qualified for august premier league tickets?

After July's league has completed, in addition to any prize payments earned, we will also award the top 1,500 members, who will also be at least 20+ level based on their July VPP earnings*, with an 'August 2011 Premier Skill League Ticket'.

as previously suggested in other threads - remove the $10.00 prize pool this will in turn reduce the amount of players drastically and make these games much more enjoyable and perhaps a little bit more skillful

I believe that its the top 1500 that has 20 vpp's or more as well as having passed the CORE QUIZ.

Comment

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
      I believe that its the top 1500 that has 20 vpp's or more as well as having passed the CORE QUIZ.
      YES

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

so why do we have to compete againt 7000 idiots that havent even done the core quiz??? if pokerstars wants to run a donkfest freeroll for ten bucks why involve the PSO League????

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.