PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grats & Etiquette

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grats & Etiquette

Firstly many congratulations to the league winner aktyvus and to those who placed in the money for June; job well done.

And for those, and all others competing in the league over the next couple of months good luck with the games and the enevitable adjustments. (I see there are already a few threads on the first couple of games )

Secondly on a point of etiquette, common sense and an apology...why berate players at the tables?

I'll apologise to all and sundry for losing my patience a few times this month for responding to those calling me a donk etc. However, I do not see why people do this, or what benefit they hope to achieve.

If a player is weak, note it and exploit it, similarily if they are loose-aggressive - certainly do not encourage them to amend their play to improve...these are the people that eventually feed stacks during the game. It might not be yours this game, but thank you for "taking one for the team", it will come around eventually.

Yes, it is terribly frustrating for your big pairs to lose to rags with the action all preflop but you have to want to be called with rags...don't you? Similarly if somone has drawn down repeatedly against the odds and hit slim, you wanted them to pay...hence your betting.

End of rant; again, grats to all in the money for June and good luck to those who just missed out.

z
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.