PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new PSO Skill League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new PSO Skill League

Hello everybody.

Am I the only one who thinks new league is ? :

Recieved warning, edited.
    Last edited by purpursky; Fri Jul 01, 2011, 04:34 PM. Reason: Recieved warning for this post

I believe this league rocks now, someone raised me with J4, I called with A 10 and I hit an Ace on the flop, he went all in with nothing, I called and he made 2 pairs.
    This makes it more interesting... LOL
    Anyway, I guess there will be no pros in this month who will win something from the leaderboard league.

Comment

Originally posted by purpursky View Post
      Hello everybody.

Am I the only one who thinks new league is f**ked up?
      no i dont like it lol im in the 2nd one 7100 entrants 90 places paid lmao i think maybe its time to quit and wait for a canadian league

Comment

Originally posted by mizog1357 View Post
        I believe this league rocks now, someone raised me with J4, I called with A 10 and I hit an Ace on the flop, he went all in with nothing, I called and he made 2 pairs.
        This makes it more interesting... LOL
        Anyway, I guess there will be no pros in this month who will win something from the leaderboard league.
        Not interesting , people go all-in with nothing and getting lucky
        Old times were good and more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
          no i dont like it lol im in the 2nd one 7100 entrants 90 places paid lmao i think maybe its time to quit and wait for a canadian league
          lol yeah, itm structure sux.. but I didn't get it, why in the tourney around 4000 ppl pays 135 place, this one 90 ?

Comment

Originally posted by purpursky View Post
            lol yeah, itm structure sux.. but I didn't get it, why in the tourney around 4000 ppl pays 135 place, this one 90 ?
            LOL, I thought about the same thing.
            I wonder how the league prizes structure will be.

Comment

Tourney I entered had 7,126 entries, although only top 90 cashed it was "hand for hand" when 1,080 players were left in......cant wait to see how many points I get for finishing 623rd

Comment

I think the important thing now is that we finish in the top1500 to qualify for the good league next month and then we won't see so many donks and bad plays winners.

Comment

+1

Comedy League's i do not play.

Comment

Originally posted by IonelG56 View Post
                    I think the important thing now is that we finish in the top1500 to qualify for the good league next month and then we won't see so many donks and bad plays winners.
                    +1

Completely agree.

Comment

i think there is a programing issue that must be resolved, then things will be sorted out.
                      2nd tourney 7126 players, 1080 make money. must be programing, I hope lol

Comment

in the

still the new league is free to enter,regardless off how many spots pay in the new league people should still look at the fact its free,as for the premier division being better poker i think it will be the same as what you see right now because alot off these bad players are gonna get in the premier division because they will play in 3tournaments or more per day on average and get more pints at the end off the month then lots off players more talented who will play in less,to end this post the new global league sounds like some micro limit mtts to me,lots off people with small payouts the only difference is the league is free!
                        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ronh1967 View Post
                          still the new league is free to enter,regardless off how many spots pay in the new league people should still look at the fact its free,as for the premier division being better poker i think it will be the same as what you see right now because alot off these bad players are gonna get in the premier division because they will play in 3tournaments or more per day on average and get more pints at the end off the month then lots off players more talented who will play in less,to end this post the new global league sounds like some micro limit mtts to me,lots off people with small payouts the only difference is the league is free!
                          you're forgetting that only registered PSOers get points in these games

Comment

Originally posted by ronh1967 View Post
                            I wish it wasnt free i wish it was $20 a month this way all you players who play simply because *ITS FREE* would keep away.

Mafia

Comment

Originally posted by Bones31271 View Post
                              you're forgetting that only registered PSOers get points in these games
                              i was talking about the global league but mabe i mis understood some thing thanks for the info bones
                              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.