PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-setting of the league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-setting of the league

Hi all only been doing the league a few days
    Just wanted to know when does the points re-set? beginning of the month IE the 1st?

Thanks
    Ruffus

Originally posted by ruffus1111 View Post
    Hi all only been doing the league a few days
    Just wanted to know when does the points re-set? beginning of the month IE the 1st?

Thanks
    Ruffus
    Hi Ruffus, yes the points re-set on the 1st of the month. (make sure you read the information about the new league format which starts tomorrow) good luck.
    Last edited by DREAMCOAT; Thu Jun 30, 2011, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the pso and the forum ruffus! umbup: Like dreamcoat said, it resets every month on the first. The new format he is referring to can be found in the general forum sticky thread, new global league which was started by PSO-Admin. It will still remain starting on the first. Let us know if you have any questions. Dream, I don't know if I welcomed you to the forum, so helllloo. umbup: I see you're a silver star so I'm pretty sure you know your way around pokerstars. Hope you both enjoy!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.