PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is everybody's Month going ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is everybody's Month going ?

Hey everyone i can use the forum in peace now as pokerstars advised me too use the ban feature soo people who abuse , spam me etc , there messages dont come up to me

Anyways what i was going too say is how is everyones month going in the PSO League ?

Im currently sat in 104th place with a few day's left and im pleased with that effort i think, but hope too improve. I just finished my latest game of the day in 140th place going out with pocket 10s against Q J of hearts..... i had 1.5bb left soo pushed , got called and it was a classic race but Tiggastripe hit the Jack too send me packing. Well Played Tigga.

I hope everyone else is having a good day at the tables and going for victory.

Peace

update - Played 1am game just. The guy who beats me here had raised eevry single hand for first 11 minutes, then this happens. That's my final game of the month definately i mean what can i do it's just not funny. See ya'll next month. peace

PokerStars Game #63905196461: Tournament #397948392, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2011/06/29 1:07:41 WET [2011/06/28 20:07:41 ET]
    Table '397948392 25' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
    Seat 1: TimurRaiko (1680 in chips)
    Seat 2: artie53 (1510 in chips)
    Seat 3: Ramsjiekwa (1450 in chips) is sitting out
    Seat 4: Goonjara (3100 in chips)
    Seat 5: ChiltonMafia (1470 in chips)
    Seat 6: mouhak27 (1470 in chips)
    Seat 7: teepol67 (1350 in chips)
    Seat 8: gonzalo443 (1470 in chips)
    Seat 9: thebes7 (1500 in chips)
    Ramsjiekwa: posts small blind 10
    Goonjara: posts big blind 20
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to ChiltonMafia [Kh Ad]
    ChiltonMafia: calls 20
    mouhak27: raises 40 to 60
    teepol67: folds
    gonzalo443: folds
    thebes7: folds
    TimurRaiko: folds
    artie53: calls 60
    Ramsjiekwa: folds
    Goonjara: raises 60 to 120
    ChiltonMafia: calls 100
    mouhak27: calls 60
    artie53: calls 60
    *** FLOP *** [Ac As 6c]
    Goonjara: bets 200
    ChiltonMafia: calls 200
    mouhak27: folds
    artie53: folds
    *** TURN *** [Ac As 6c] [4d]
    Goonjara: checks
    ChiltonMafia: bets 600
    Goonjara: raises 800 to 1400
    ChiltonMafia: calls 550 and is all-in
    Uncalled bet (250) returned to Goonjara
    *** RIVER *** [Ac As 6c 4d] [Jc]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Goonjara: shows [Ah 6s] (a full house, Aces full of Sixes)
    ChiltonMafia: shows [Kh Ad] (three of a kind, Aces)
    Goonjara collected 3190 from pot
    ChiltonMafia finished the tournament in 419th place
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 3190 | Rake 0
    Board [Ac As 6c 4d Jc]
    Seat 1: TimurRaiko folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: artie53 (button) folded on the Flop
    Seat 3: Ramsjiekwa (small blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 4: Goonjara (big blind) showed [Ah 6s] and won (3190) with a full house, Aces full of Sixes
    Seat 5: ChiltonMafia showed [Kh Ad] and lost with three of a kind, Aces
    Seat 6: mouhak27 folded on the Flop
    Seat 7: teepol67 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 8: gonzalo443 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 9: thebes7 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Mafia

Last edited by ChiltonMafia; Wed Jun 29, 2011, 03:12 AM.

I'm going well thanks Mafia - just about to move house later today so i will see where i end up - i hope u move up not down - Best of luck Chilton m8. B

Comment

hi mafia....i'm doing okish....moved down the ranks the last 2 games but i am placed higher than i ever thought possible so i'm well pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by Brizer73 View Post
        I'm going well thanks Mafia - just about to move house later today so i will see where i end up - i hope u move up not down - Best of luck Chilton m8. B
        Ohh hey Brizer i sure know your going well buddy been keeping a close eye on you and your mentioned in my upcoming blog as my stand out player. Best of luck with move sir. and ty good luck also m8

Comment

Originally posted by bindy67 View Post
          hi mafia....i'm doing okish....moved down the ranks the last 2 games but i am placed higher than i ever thought possible so i'm well pleased.
          Hey Bindy well done, improvement is the thing we all strive for so definately a big well done for improving greatly And i wish you more luck and improvement in coming months. Best of Luck

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.