PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PokerSchool / Intellipoker ? the same?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokerSchool / Intellipoker ? the same?

hi,

i am wondering if pokerschool and intellipoker are the same with just different language

i am playing in the pso skill league and wanted a friend to join the pso skill league too but he doesn't speak english that well

so my question is: if he signs up at intellipoker is it the same league with just a different name/language or are they different leagues with separate leaderboard and such ?

thanks

Its a different league.

Im not fully sure of how they are all connected,but the leagues are separate for sure.

Comment

i contacted pokerstars support and they told me it's 2 different leagues and one can only participate in one of them ...

so if my friend chooses to play at intellipoker then he will not be in the pso skill league

i have stated my thinking about why the f*** and what the f*** (friendly of course) but i just got the same answere again and again

if i am not wrong i could play in the wsop, apt, ept, ... so i don't understand why i can't play in 2 leagues

so: pokerschool and intellipoker are kinda the same but then they are not

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.