PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where is ...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is ...?

Does anybody know where is a winner of PSO league from last month?

??

Hitman is still user not found in PSO- and has not played any cash tournies since the first of June--
    So- my guess is that his account is still frozen, pending the completion of an investigation by poker stars-- now- and im not starting a rumor here- yet, if you read the reply to Lisbonroar- from Pstars-- in it contains a statement that because of this investigation- they found instances of active accounts, in violation of their TOS-- which leads me to believe that hitman was multi accounting- and is serving out some kind of suspension-- Just my opinion--but............... seems to add up--

Comment

if they figuerd out that he did have multiple accounts then he will be gone for good
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

?

just want to be clear- i am NOT saying he was- and have no idea what stars does with multi accounts- i do know that some times they just close the duplicates-- wouldnt it be nice- if de hitman- or one of his/her minions- popped in and explained- maybe we can 30 peeps to ask him??

Comment

The ALIENS TOOK HIM !!!!!

I have heard that the Aliens from Zargon - 5 have taken him to their planet for " Poker Re-Education" - and b4 you say anything - i'm not 1 of his " minnions ". lol B

Comment

Hitman and belterlike are having a xbox360 challenge in his moms basementumbup:

Comment

diddnt justin bonnomo aka zjustin get caught a while back i think he originally had a life time ban on the sight but was welcomed back after 2years after giving an apology,i could mabe be wrong on this but i think thats what stars stated at the time
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I thought he is American, but now i know he is from some other planet and PS couldnt find and interwiewed him...

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                  Hitman and belterlike are having a xbox360 challenge in his moms basementumbup:
                  !!!
                  Last edited by ChiltonMafia; Wed Jun 29, 2011, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
                    You will actually find im right here playing the league. wrong again eee orrr

Does this mean that you are also De Hitman ?

Bit of a stupid confession if you are. LOL
                    Last edited by Bill Curran; Tue Jun 28, 2011, 06:53 PM.
                    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

!!!
                      Last edited by ChiltonMafia; Wed Jun 29, 2011, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
                        You will actually find im right here playing the league. wrong again eee orrr
                        So which are ya? Hitman or belterlike

Comment

So which are ya? Hitman or belterlike
                          I'd go with belter. They both like to put up screenshots of the hand. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

yes I thought so too... I thought it was against TOS to create a new account? and if your name changes your post count goes with you too.. like rubberz/cookies hmmmm

Comment

yes I thought so too... I thought it was against TOS to create a new account? and if your name changes your post count goes with you too.. like rubberz/cookies hmmmm
                              Since when have people around here paid attention to the TOS?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.