PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

active?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• active?

hi..
    how to know u are active or white star this month?
    and how to get active, i mean how is it determined a player is active or not?

In order to be active you must have earned at least 20 VPP in the prior month.

Comment

Someone has already answered part of your question

But to find out if you have the rquired VPP each month, go on the main pokerstars lobby and at the top click where it says what star you are (just above where it says "VIPGoal") then it will tell you the VPP you have earned this month.

This is the first month I haven't reached my 20 VPP.. but I might just play the sunday millions on the last Sunday to get 82.5 VPP's

For every dollar of fees payed to pokerstars you get 5.5 VPPs in return.

Comment

Originally posted by godofcricket View Post
        hi.. how to know u are active or white star this month? and how to get active, i mean how is it determined a player is active or not?
        To know if you're active, just look at the leaderboard. You will see a check mark in either the active column, or the whitestar one. To be active next month, you need to earn 20 vpps this month. Click on the league tab above and click on the red link words there to get all the info. umbup:

Comment

I was also wondering this. I thought you had to get 20 VPP's in a month to get active. I have 22.05 VPP's this month and it says I'm a whitestar. Can anybody look at this??

Comment

You have 22 vpps right now for the month of June, I take it? That means you will be active in July. Had you earned over 20 vpps for May, you would be active now, and not whitestar.

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
              You have 22 vpps right now for the month of June, I take it? That means you will be active in July. Had you earned over 20 vpps for May, you would be active now, and not whitestar.
              Cheers, I guess I'll have to finish in the top 200 to cash. I'm pretty close so I think I can do it. Cheers Dan, I'll kick ass next month as well

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.