PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rank and Prize?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank and Prize?

i am new to the pso skill league even if i played a few times in it, didn't give mugh attention to the leaderboard though

but yesterday i placed 1st and the day before or so i was the bubble boy (had to sit out because of a real life thing i had to attend to)

so today i checked the pso website and found the leaderboard and that there are prizes players can get depending on their rank

can someone explain this to me in detail?

i have to play at least in 5 pso tournaments to qualify to get a prize, then that prize depends on how high i score? nothing else?

at the moment i am ranked 62 with $ 5.00 idn $ 50.00 in 2 columns called prize ...

can someone fill in the blanks for me?

The answers to all your questions are under the red tabs at the top of the leader board page.

The quick and simple answer is that you are a whitestar so you are eligible for the prize column next to the whitestar column. To be active and eligible for the higher prizes you need to have accrued 20VPPs in the previous month on Pokerstars.

Congrats on the win and your place on the leaderboard but try to get active for next month for the bigger prizes. There are lots of threads here to advise you how to achieve this with the minimal investment.

Best of Luck and welcome to PSO, (Dan you owe me a beer)

TC

Comment

thanks, i found the legend where some of that information is hidden

i'll have to see ... as i play mtt's up to 55 cent buy-in i don't get that much points nor is it my goal to make points but to play as my bankroll and time allows it ...

but i'll certainly give it a shot

thanks
      eilat-one

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.