PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Skill League: Kiroman Diary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Skill League: Kiroman Diary

Im going to record all my tournaments (PSO Skill League of course) to see if Im really subject to variance, if Im tilted or if Pokerstars is rigged
    (the time is set as WET)

15:00 - Hero (8h8s) villian TcKd. board: ThQs7d3c5d
    18:00 - Hero (AdTd) villian QhJs. board: 5h7dQsTh8c

Another one who wears a tin foil hat. You guys always seem to brighten my day. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
      Another one who wears a tin foil hat. You guys always seem to brighten my day. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
      BUT THAT AT WAS SOOOOTED
      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

So, with ATs, less then 10bb with the blinds come over you next hand (and the blinds are very high compared to the stacks), you fold the hand in this spot, isn't it? umbup: Just to be clear as Im here to learn!

Comment

I would need to see the hand histories to make any useful comment and your reads on the opponents.

TC

Comment

My apology, I just realize that there isn't a link to the replayer for those hands. (Im so donk )

Sorry, Im work on it!

Comment

Yeah stick a few hands up for analysis and the guys will definitely answer. I just looked at your league score and for only 18 games it is pretty decent and a reasonable position as well.umbup: A,10 suited is a strong hand but depending on the types of players at the table, my stack, how close it is to the money, my table position, how many bets there have been, how many people (and how they play) there are to act after me and a host of other factors I will often fold it in PSO. Why? Because my prime objective is to score points at a minimum, and once i have achieved that to get ITM. At this point in the month, my strategy changes a little because I need to get to the bubble to score reasonable points. I need to be in the top 100 to have a positive score and I am willing to risk my tourney life and lose some points to achieve that with decent starting hands and where I feel a lot of other factors are in my favour. If all the dominoes fall my way I can probably get top 10, if not, I should still finish in the top 100, barring total meltdown. I hope some of this helps and I will tell you what I think when i see the hands. Cheers TC

Comment

Oh, that's great mate! umbup: So, this tournaments have some different strategy? There is anything about that I can study (articles, videos, etc.) Once again, thank yuo very much for your help Im going to see if I can make the replayer work

Comment

[26.05.2011 @15:00 (WET)]

Comment

[26.05.2011 @18:00 (WET)]

Comment

[26.05.2011 @ 22:30 (WET)] equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 54.934% 53.02% 01.91% 726775 26231.17 { AhKc } Hand 1: 15.419% 12.63% 02.79% 173152 38205.67 { AdTc } Hand 2: 29.647% 28.63% 01.02% 392399 13991.17 { Th8h } That was it! After this hand even I was left with 3BB my tournament was virtually finished as I was totally melted (of hanger). So, I find a spot to shove A9s but (as confirm of my great day) bang on AJo. Obviously, not a chance
                      Last edited by kiroman68; Fri May 27, 2011, 01:44 AM.

Comment

I dont think it is appropriate to post the stats here for respect of other players, isn't it?

Comment

well i looked at your hands

88 anyone with some kind of decent hand is going to call you when you're that short and it just happens

the ATs hand
                          i don't think you really needed to shove that pre
                          you still had 8 BBs left and i say this because it's the "skill league" games
                          in a regular MTT i would shove here also and these things will happen
                          you can't win every hand

the AK hand again if this was a regular MTT this play was fine but it's the skill league and making it as deep into the tourney as you can EVERY GAME is what matters the most

as it was said earlier you'll have to adjust your strategy for the "skill league"
                          Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Hand 1 You played it perfectly, but being very low stack, it wasn't costing much for players to see Hand 2 I disagree with joker, it's not an all in It's a fold or a 2 bet, you're in early position and still have a descent stack therefore the late position as control Hand 3 I wouldn't of played it differently umbup:umbup:

Comment

TYVM m8s
                              Can I found anywhere something on how to play the PSO SL? (I mean something about how to master the best strategy). TY

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.