PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We will receive the ITM points of the 2 cancelled tourneys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will receive the ITM points of the 2 cancelled tourneys?

while the system was restarted there was 2 tourneys that were cancelled... we will receive these points? I think the most logical thing is give the ITM points based on the number of chips or give the same points to all, but the points must be given.

Another tourney canceled lol jokerstars

Comment

LOL... I had a very bad patch, 21 tourneys without arrive at ITM, losing a lot of hand where I was 75%, 80% or 85% favourite, then finally I do a good tourney and get 5 pts, and in the next tourney I had 6500 chips when the tourney was cancelled, with a lot of possibilities to arrive at ITM, 25 pts or more in total in these 2 tourneys, with another ITM I could return to the TOP 10, but now I will need 3 ITM to return to the TOP 10 and there are 2 tourneys less to get it.

I hope that the points of these 2 tourneys will be delivered, but probably is too much to expect.

----

Finally it seems that the points will not be delivered, because I have received the points of the last tourney, but not of these 2 cancelled tourneys. This is a joke... jokerstars!!

---
      Last edited by Thanat0s666; Wed May 25, 2011, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.