PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaderboard request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaderboard request

Will it be possible to add a 'Jump To Page....' button for the leaderboard, would be nice, instead of having to click through each page to get to where I am.

I know you can see the 6 nearest players to you pretty easily, but sometimes I like to look at the nearest 100 players. Its just a bit long to get to the page you want.

(Maybe I should play more to get to the 1st page instead? haha)

That is all

Originally posted by dannyb198888 View Post
    Will it be possible to add a 'Jump To Page....' button for the leaderboard, would be nice, instead of having to click through each page to get to where I am.

I know you can see the 6 nearest players to you pretty easily, but sometimes I like to look at the nearest 100 players. Its just a bit long to get to the page you want.

(Maybe I should play more to get to the 1st page instead? haha)

That is all

Just change the page number in your browser address bar. The page # is always 1 less than the one you want as it starts at "0"

Comment

But I believe you have to be on page 2 to see that..the page # in the addy bar...which would read page 1.

Comment

Yeah I see that now, thanks! umbup:

Comment

Np Danny, and welcome to the league.
          Let us know if you have any other questions.
          Be sure to look through all the tabs as there is a lot of info to take in.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.