PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fishy account

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishy account

hey guys I've noticed that this guy finishes really early in EVERY tourney and thought it was fishy and maybe a feeder account... just wondering how do I report fishy accounts like this??

check out his history: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...IHawkI&month=0

Hey there evil monkey..welcome to the forum and the pso!umbup: What is it that you suspect? Is he possibly a multi-accounter? When reporting suspicious accounts, send an email to support@pokerstars.com and include any info you may have, including a hand history w/ chat or any suspected multi-accounts. Best o' luck!
    Last edited by !!!111Dan; Sat May 07, 2011, 05:11 PM. Reason: one little word makes a big difference :P

Comment

I hope he's not supporting a suspicious account Dan. We'll have to report him for that

Comment

...editing now....

Comment

Well spotted m8. No doubts there is cheating going on at the top of the table. Simply look at the scores already... u really think AJR is that good or lucky for that matter or Darkman... naaa trust me plenty feeders in the league now. fact

Comment

Using the word "fact" at the end of your conjecture is no substitute for evidence or proof.
            Head Live Trainer
            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
              Using the word "fact" at the end of your conjecture is no substitute for evidence or proof.
              Just my opinion. And i receive an infraction from Trumpinjoe for insulting a member. I did not insult anybody. I'll forward the infraction to actual pokerstars staff though i think they need to change who runs these forums.

Comment

In the Future please send to support@pokerstars.com

we do not deal with this subject

and in the forums all it does is start problems

** Closed **
                Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.