PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion's in Regards too American Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion's in Regards too American Players

Dear Poker School I have found a way for the USA players to play in the league. You have white stars who get the small pay outs, you have live players like me who get to play for the big money and what im thinking is that you make a black star for the USA players for black Friday. They would not win any money but would be able to play in the league which will make the league strong again and it cud benefit you as a company because if USA players were to finish in the top 5 spots nobody would get the big prize money. And in my opinion if you cant beat the USA players you don’t deserve the big money anyway’s. It would keep the USA players interested in the site and it would give them there experience, which is what the league is for. It would be a fare way for every one involved and the league would be great again. Its not a bad idea, it’s a considerate and appropriate approach for everyone involved I think. I hope you will really consider what I am saying to you and give me a reply too the suggestions I have proposed.

yours sincerely

buzzliyear.

up up and away !
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

The idea certainly has it's merits Buzz.

It will be interesting to see if there will be a response from PSO or not.

TC

Comment

Thank you so much Buzz for trying to help us - your American friends who so desperately want to be back with you guys. You have continually showed your support - even playing with us in the home games - for play money when you could be playing anything you wanted.

This is the best suggestion I have seen on a way we could still be a part of the PSO.
      Thank you so much for putting that much thought into it ! ! !

Bee
      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

umbup: to OP. Good suggestion. Hopefully staff/admin will consider this and respond. PS. Will need some method of dealing with the payouts for tourneys to US players.
        Last edited by annie_22at90; Fri May 06, 2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

I've never heard such a load of tosh !

1. Americans still have a number of sites on which they can play for real money.
          2. It's likely that Americans will NEVER be allowed to play on Pokerstars again.

I miss you guys, but move on. This helps nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post

1. Americans still have a number of sites on which they can play for real money.
            2. It's likely that Americans will NEVER be allowed to play on Pokerstars again.

Not only that, but why would an American waste their time playing the league with no payout.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Some American players like to play, and they value the freinds they have made. I'm sorry you don't feel the same way.
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Joy. This is a business. Not a social club for people from whom they can make no money.

Jeez. I'm sorry if this is harsh, but get a reality check.

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
                  Not only that, but why would an American waste their time playing the league with no payout.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                  Joy. This is a business. Not a social club for people from whom they can make no money.

Jeez. I'm sorry if this is harsh, but get a reality check.
                  Didn't know what cold hearted Jerks you both were - as if you don't use it as a social club.....You get a reality check - some of us have made strong bonds - sorry if you have not experienced that. And league play would not be a waste of time as there is no where else where there is league play ! ! ! Boy it sure helps to see someone's true colors/motives - it would just tee you off if someone was on the leader board & couldn't make the "big" money.
                  Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by QueenBee9979 View Post
                    Didn't know what cold hearted Jerks you both were - as if you don't use it as a social club.
                    See the bit about who it's for

And league play would not be a waste of time as there is no where else where there is league play ! ! !
                    I don't think you've looked hard enough. But if YOU don't have it available, please tell me the benefit of learning a skill you'll never be able to put to beneficial use.

Boy it sure helps to see someone's true colors/motives - it would just tee you off if someone was on the leader board & couldn't make the "big" money.
                    Not just "big" money. ANY money. Maybe you'd care to enlighten me as to where you can find any other sport / activity where people who have nothing to gain are given the opportunity to harm the prospects of people that have.

Jerk you say? Maybe you should look in the mirror.

Comment

although i don't agree with the OP and stand more in line with ssuglia here of why would we play for nothing i have to say that i'm not the least bit surprised of the pessimistic demoralizing comments from d-man with regards to us americans never coming back and will add that i as well as others will remember his and others degrading and lack of compassion when we do come back good luck to you d-man i for one will no longer give a damn about anything you have to add to these forums evil:
                      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by joy7108 View Post
                        Some American players like to play, and they value the freinds they have made. I'm sorry you don't feel the same way.
                        I value the friends I've made, but that's what the forum and home games are for. Once I began making more money outside of the league, the league itself lost it's value to me. So if my choices are A) play in a monthly league offering no cash prizes, or B) playing cash tables, sng's, and mtt's with the potential for a nice ROI, that's a snap call for me. No stalling to think about that one. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                          although i don't agree with the OP and stand more in line with ssuglia here of why would we play for nothing i have to say that i'm not the least bit surprised of the pessimistic demoralizing comments from d-man with regards to us americans never coming back and will add that i as well as others will remember his and others degrading and lack of compassion when we do come back good luck to you d-man i for one will no longer give a damn about anything you have to add to these forums evil:
                          Demoralising comments? That's what you guys call facing facts is it? Well I wish you and these "others" all the best in this dreamland in which you choose to reside. Those Americans that I did befriend in this place have acknowledged that the world has changed and have changed with it. We remain in touch via other sites, messenger services and email. It seems I made good choices. Not one of them has wallowed in self pity like some of you. Pathetic. You really need to get a grip.

Comment

nobody is crying over here we play at the home club keep in touch also and play for cash at other sites just i for one as well as others know that we will be back if you want to fantasize that this will be an american free site forever then go ahead i can't wait till the day comes that we burst your little bubble and as far as pathetic goes you only need to re-read your posts evil:
                            Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

See the bit about who it's for

I don't think you've looked hard enough. But if YOU don't have it available, please tell me the benefit of learning a skill you'll never be able to put to beneficial use.

Not just "big" money. ANY money. Maybe you'd care to enlighten me as to where you can find any other sport / activity where people who have nothing to gain are given the opportunity to harm the prospects of people that have.

Jerk you say? Maybe you should look in the mirror.

OK, yes, I stand corrected - it would be NO money. But, I have never, in my life, been called a jerk - I am the exact opposite. & yes perhaps you are right - maybe we are pathetic for wanting to play somewhere where we are not wanted by so many ........... whatever .......... OVER & OUT
                              QBee
                              Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.