PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The benefit of a "Top 10" finish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The benefit of a "Top 10" finish

Is.............abuse. Loads of it. In every tournament I've played since the league was finalised.

This also occured the last time I made the top 10. Does anybody else get these sad little haters, or am I a special case?

Yes

But I tend to get them for my posts in the forum.People saying I have a big Ego or how horrible I play.
    Thing that bothers me more is the soft play near the end of the month that I have been on both sides of.I dont like it but it seems to be hard butt out.

Have noticed a group of players that play a home game together that soft play each other and one of there members usually will have a huge stack very early on.Still to early to say names but I am watching them,since it does involve a lot of members and they dont post in here at all.

Comment

yeah. the soft play and chip dumping at the end of a month is BAD.

Darkman, you're not the only one with your situation. That's for sure.... been there, done that.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
        Is.............abuse. Loads of it. In every tournament I've played since the league was finalised.

This also occured the last time I made the top 10. Does anybody else get these sad little haters, or am I a special case?
        You're a special case alright.

Comment

Envy... maybe, but I didn't feel the hate. In fact, those checking the leaderboard showed respect to my bets and raises. It must be you.

Comment

I know what it is Dman....all your friends have been banned from playing here so that only leaves....HATERS!

Comment

its tuff at the top

Comment

Originally posted by Ace King 61 View Post
                I know what it is Dman....all your friends have been banned from playing here so that only leaves....HATERS!
                Well that's not entirely right, but there's certainly an element of truth to it

What I can say with certainty though is that amongst the "non American" poker playing group there is larger percentage of donks, fish and retards. Sad but true.

Comment

Well that's not entirely right, but there's certainly an element of truth to it

What I can say with certainty though is that amongst the "non American" poker playing group there is larger percentage of donks, fish and retards. Sad but true.
                  Why did you have to single me out ? No need to be offensive, just take my chips and say thanks.

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Is.............abuse. Loads of it. In every tournament I've played since the league was finalised. This also occured the last time I made the top 10. Does anybody else get these sad little haters, or am I a special case?
                    Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
                    Yes But I tend to get them for my posts in the forum.People saying I have a big Ego or how horrible I play. Thing that bothers me more is the soft play near the end of the month that I have been on both sides of.I dont like it but it seems to be hard butt out. Have noticed a group of players that play a home game together that soft play each other and one of there members usually will have a huge stack very early on.Still to early to say names but I am watching them,since it does involve a lot of members and they dont post in here at all.
                    Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                    yeah. the soft play and chip dumping at the end of a month is BAD. Darkman, you're not the only one with your situation. That's for sure.... been there, done that.
                    Originally posted by dR3am3R59 View Post
                    Envy... maybe, but I didn't feel the hate. In fact, those checking the leaderboard showed respect to my bets and raises. It must be you.
                    Sick brags about being in the top 10.
                    Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
                    You're a special case alright.
                    Sick assessment.
                    Originally posted by Ace King 61 View Post
                    Sick miss of calling this a Sick Brag Thread...really Johnny..you?..come on!
                    Well that's not entirely right, but there's certainly an element of truth to it What I can say with certainty though is that amongst the "non American" poker playing group there is larger percentage of donks, fish and retards. Sad but true.
                    Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
                    Why did you have to single me out ? No need to be offensive, just take my chips and say thanks.
                    Sick brags about being able to play. leep:

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.