PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will May table be shown?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will May table be shown?

Hey, I'm not being impatient or anything lol, just enquiring as to when the table will change since the april table had such a mix up with US players having to be removed etc? Any info appreciated

Dont know man wondering the same thing.
    It seems like the people at pso are to busy to keep things updated.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Actually i've been reading around and apparently april will be sorted and may started on the 3rd (tomorrow) due to long weekend (holiday etc). So we'l wait and see

Comment

is already updated!!!

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...board?month=-1

----

That shit, I lost the 4th place in the last tourney... all because of Americans and the slow updates... lol

----
        Last edited by Thanat0s666; Tue May 03, 2011, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Right...blame it on Americans because you chose not to play the last day....that's a good one..

Comment

Originally posted by Ace King 61 View Post
            Right...blame it on Americans because you chose not to play the last day....that's a good one..
            I had sufficiently advantage before last day, and was difficult to arrive at 2th or 3th position, I decided that it was best not to play. Anyway I was watching the results of my rivals and I calculated that I had 5 points more that them, but finally one won me by 0,35 pts and the other by 1,16 pts... LOL. With the updates I had controlled the distances better. Because the slow updates, I went from be leader to be 6th. But this month nobody will steals me the first place =D

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.