PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evil911

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil911

congrats on a great month ...a fellow canadianumbup:

Thx Farrahn umbup:
    Last edited by Evil911; Sun May 01, 2011, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Get up,get get get down.....................911 ain't no joke in yo' town................. Great job man. umbup:umbup:umbup: We Yanks look forward to being able to give you a congratulatory donking in the not to distant future.

Comment

Some more congrats! Just in time for a SCOOP Main Event Ticket or two.Best of luck this month too. And Moxie, we are waiting to receive your generous donations again!! Hope it's soon,ALMOST miss you guys lol

Comment

Congrats to Evil911 and the rest of the top 10. umbup:

Comment

GZ Evil nice run i coudn't get even near you
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well done Evil,

Fancy spending some of your winnings in this evenings tourney in the Drunk Tank 2

TC

Comment

moxi to funny, im sure i will be seeing you and your US friends soonumbup: thx beer, annie, and strah. i wish you the best of luck this month. Drunk tank? what will i be getting myself into top?

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.