PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

leaderboard

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaderboard

it's time to update the leader board that already has more than a week since this date and the month is about to end I think this problem and to take longer than expected and I'm sick of that every day I wake up and see this page and not even a single change we have observed after all the messages sent to Support it's time to tell us the exact time we have to wait I think we all need to know and they should respond specifically and without beating around the bush on the other hand feel what is happening in America umbup:

Originally posted by monox15 View Post
    it's time to update the leader board that already has more than a week since this date and the month is about to end I think this problem and to take longer than expected and I'm sick of that every day I wake up and see this page and not even a single change we have observed after all the messages sent to Support it's time to tell us the exact time we have to wait I think we all need to know and they should respond specifically and without beating around the bush on the other hand feel what is happening in America umbup:
    The leaderboard will update... When it's updated. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

that is the problem not tell us when you updateumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by monox15 View Post
        that is the problem not tell us when you updateumbup:
        WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT I WILL UPDATE IT GO KINGS
        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

** Closed **

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.