PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

our usa senators working hard for us to get online poker legalize for us!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our usa senators working hard for us to get online poker legalize for us!!!!

http://img580.imageshack.us/i/clipimage001ei.jpg/

House Minority Leader Lawrence F. Cafero Jr., R-Norwalk, pictured standing, far right, speaks while colleagues Rep. Barbara Lambert, D-Milford and Rep. Jack F. Hennessy, D-Bridgeport, play solitaire Monday night as the House convened to vote on a new budget. (AP)

The guy sitting in the row in front of these two....he's on Facebook, and the guy behind Hennessy is checking out the baseball scores.

These are the folks that couldn't get the budget out by Oct. 1, and are about to control your health care, cap and trade, and the list goes on and on….
    Should we buy them larger screen computers - or - a ticket home, permanently?

This is one of their 3-DAY WORK WEEKS that we pay for (salary is about $179K/yr).

what a waste of time...

Comment

It's funny. But as much as I'd like to believe it, I'm afraid I don't.

Comment

Just wondering.

Not trying to be ignorant, but I was just wondering

How many US players think Poker Stars will be allowed to be accessed from anywhere in the US, even after it is legal?

I listened to a poker show the other day, and they were saying it will be very hard for Poker Stars to find a business alliance that currently has, or may have a chance at obtaining a Gaming license in the US.
        Last edited by Stakehorse75; Fri Apr 22, 2011, 07:28 AM. Reason: addition, spelling

Comment

From the general tone of their last update, I am not as hopeful as I was.
          The statement about cashing out balances leads me to believe that if it does happen, I don't see it for some time.

Comment

Believe it or not, the picture above happens all day long and on most days in these peoples service to their people.

Pokerstars will NOT be allowed to operate for US players. They would have to actually be on US soil. The first online US poker site will surely open in Vegas. I am certain this is 18-24 months out.

JT

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.