PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i will share a secret with my profit players and wannabees!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i will share a secret with my profit players and wannabees!!!!!

so you winning and you may be currently unemployed or need extra money for living expenses and you made a nice profit, and you would like to cashout and take some money for yourself, if you don't won't the hassle of requesting a check all the time from ps and wait 2-3 weeks sometimes in the usa, i will share a secret with u which i have been doing for the last 3 months, do some trades and get you a nice prepaid card where you can trade your ps funds for instant cash..easy fast and quick..we are here to profit, right or we here just to play for fun,,now this method want show up on the stats that u cash, so if your stats are really important than reqest a check..if you are seriously interested in what i am saying pm or ask me for more details..gl to my profit players, grinders and wannabees.....umbup:umbup:umbup:

Originally posted by TARIQ06 View Post
    so you winning and you may be currently unemployed or need extra money for living expenses and you made a nice profit, and you would like to cashout and take some money for yourself, if you don't won't the hassle of requesting a check all the time from ps and wait 2-3 weeks sometimes in the usa, i will share a secret with u which i have been doing for the last 3 months, do some trades and get you a nice prepaid card where you can trade your ps funds for instant cash..easy fast and quick..we are here to profit, right or we here just to play for fun,,now this method want show up on the stats that u cash, so if your stats are really important than reqest a check..if you are seriously interested in what i am saying pm or ask me for more details..gl to my profit players, grinders and wannabees.....umbup:umbup:umbup:
    Hey i had a dream about this crap, something told me to post this..i just did a transfer about 1 hour ago, better get your money out while you can or it will be gone......umbup:umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.