PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all

i'm relatively new to pso....just found out about it mid-feb and oh boy i've learned a lot. my game has improved (not by many people's standards but by my own personal standards). i'm hampered by a brain injury and stroke so am not in it for the glory obviously and i don't have broadband so can't watch the videos due to slow internet connection damn it. i'm absolutely chuffed by where i came last month (up four thousand places) to 1900 odd. this month my goal is to finish in 1500th place. maybe one day i'll make the money but it's ok if i don't too.

thanks to all the encouraging people out there and to the rude people...*points and laughs*.

i apologise if i put this in the wrong place (which i think i may have). i find the forum confusing.
    Last edited by bindy67; Sat Apr 02, 2011, 05:47 AM.

No here is fine. Hi and GL this month and thereafter.

Comment

hey bindy. finishing in a tourney in 63rd place out of 1,367 donks, maniacs, loose agressive tom dwan disciples, pso skill league regs/experts, tight/super agressive sharks, nits, and semi pro players is nothing to be scoffed at. I might be asking you for a copy of your video someday.

cheers and gl. johann.

Comment

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your physical health problems and I hope you get well soon.
        Glad to see that you like the PSO, because I also love it too! I started playing poker again
        because of the community. I have learned so much here and am reallly appreciative for this place.

I have heard it this place be called a family and now I am starting to see what they feel. I am beginning to feel like this is a family too! Glad to have you with us! See you at the tables!

AcE-

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.