PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To play or not to play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To play or not to play?

My main goal for the first mos.,was to get myself in the top 98...$50 bucks,baby!....Wondering what the chances are of my 1843.18/currently 95th holding up for the next 3 days?????Is the risk/reward worth it....Pretty tough getting points at this level...40th only gave me 20 pts yeasterday...what do y'all think?????

Won't make it. Will take minimum of 1863 is my guess.

Comment

I'll pitch lower at 1,855. Still won't make it though.

And neither will I after the week I've had

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post

I don't know,man...I'm up to 93.....lol, if i'm bumped by thurs....I'm back in it...gl

Comment

It was 1849 and change last month... this one has 3 extra days in it, so I expect it to be higher. I'm at 1862 right now... and THINK I'm safe, maybe yes, maybe no.

I took a chance and didn't play the last couple days last month and it burnt me... finished 99th by 0.09 pts.
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
            It was 1849 and change last month... this one has 3 extra days in it, so I expect it to be higher. I'm at 1862 right now... and THINK I'm safe, maybe yes, maybe no.

I took a chance and didn't play the last couple days last month and it burnt me... finished 99th by 0.09 pts.
            yeah,I'm headin back down...probably playin tomorrow....lol

Comment

Well I think the last tourney today has put me on 1,856. So that's it. And if it proves not to be enough, at least I'll have escaped the brain damage that this league inflicts for a couple of days

Comment

Well I think the last tourney today has put me on 1,856. So that's it. And if it proves not to be enough, at least I'll have escaped the brain damage that this league inflicts for a couple of days
                Unfortunately I must endure....Was nice to have a day off though....lol

Comment

At worst you collect $30 instead of $50.I would go for the gold.
                  Buts its your call.

Comment

10:00 cost me,-13.64,but got itm for 13:00...crossin fingures,and toes.......

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.