PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skill League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill League

I have passed my core quiz but cannot find where to enter skill league games, any help would be appreciated.

First, welcome to the site.

There are two possible causes for your problem.

1 ---- Are you using PokerStars dot net? This site will not allow you to access the school. You will have to sign onto the PokerStars dot com location. This is the most common problem.

2 ---- Are you looking in the right place? The games are located under the Freeroll - Private tab.

If neither of these helps, contact PokerStars support.

Comment

Welcome Alky to the pso and the forum. umbup: Did the ol' hedgehog's advice work? It's usually one of those 2. Thanks Cairn. Let us know if you're still having trouble. Take the time to look through the tabs above, starting with the league one. It explains the scoring and leaderboard. Make sure to click on the red link words to get more in-depth info. Remember that you need to earn 20 Vpps every month to be "active" in the pso and be eligible for the biggest payouts. I encourage all new members to be involved in the community through the forum and blogs. Too many talented, helpful people here to not be looking at what they have to say. I'll be sending you a pm soon with some info for new players... until then, best o' luck!

Comment

Thanks

downloaded .com and installed.... and am finally in skill league later tonight.

Much appreciated, Gotta say the whole .com vs .net thing is a little screwy though...

Regards,
        Alky

Comment

Originally posted by AlkyGuy View Post
          downloaded .com and installed.... and am finally in skill league later tonight.
          With two days left I wouldn't bother. Your time would be far better spent identifying someone who is fighting for an important jump on the board and watching how they go about it.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.