PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change Of Format To The Leaderboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Of Format To The Leaderboard

Just wondering if it is possible to change the format of the leaderboard by adding how many times a player has participated in a PSO league game(s) a month? I.E if a player has played (32) PSO league games in the month of March would it be possible for who ever updates the league standings to number 1 - 32 at the beginning of each result under the heading Games Played. This is not a massive factor in an already Very good format of the PSO leaderboard, But if your like me and like to look at other players rankings you've played against or playing with then it helps as it would give us an emmidiate figure on the number of tourney's participated in, instead of counting 3,4 or 5 pages of entries and losing count, if your as bad as counting as me . And another good point to this would be referral, I.E 2 players disscusing there stats could refer to Game 27, instead of refering to the game on the 20/3/11 at 22.00 making it easyer for the player to find. Is this possible and would it help other player's too?
    ty for taking the time to read.

De Hitman
    ps. sorry for spelling mistakes.

I like the idea on numbering games. Stick it in the suggestions thread umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
      where it most likely will never be looked at except by us members, and if looked at never responded too umbup: But i like the idea myself

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
        cheers Darkman, my 1st post and did'nt no there was a suggestions tread thanks for the tip off. was just an idea anyway probley never happen.

Comment

I might have misunderstood but it tells you how many games players have played if you move the cursor over the qualified tick.

Comment

Originally posted by lisbon roar View Post
            I might have misunderstood but it tells you how many games players have played if you move the cursor over the qualified tick.
            No your spot on m8, thanks for that, i would never in a million years thought of checking there. makes this thread useless now, i suppose i'll after come up with som'et else lol

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.