PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Labutesude7 is encouraging to many

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labutesude7 is encouraging to many

I'm suprised no one's made this point yet, but probobly 'cause it's elementary to the regulars here, but should be interesting and encouraging to many others.

For everyone that thinks/thought (me included) that unless you are available to play like 150 PSO tourneys in a month to contend for the top prizes .....

Labutesude7 has only played 26 games and still has a solid lead for the gold. If one or more of his/her finishes had been to the final table or a win, how fewer still could it be.

Nice solid playing Lab and good luck to the current contenders

johann

Not sure where you got your stats at ... Lab has played in 49..in just 13 days..that's over 3.5 a day when you notice that Lab has ceased to play since the 13th. Probably a good move until they're passed. Nice work Lab none the less. umbup:
    Last edited by !!!111Dan; Thu Mar 24, 2011, 09:02 PM. Reason: math ;)

Comment

I guess 49 makes my point not applicable. Sorry .

Don't know where I got 26 from. Will stop eating those funny mushrooms before attempting anymore fundamental math and posting it on the forum, though.

cheers. j.

Comment

I think the number that bears looking at here is that lab hung up a score of 1931 points and correctly deduced (so far at least) that this number could hold up for almost 3 more weeks of action.

Well he's faded almost 2 of them so far.

The talk about flirtations with 2000 points are of a bygone time in PSO under these new ITM %'s,I believe.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.