PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sitting Out????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting Out????

I understand the rules to sitting out. Just in case someone's connection fails they have a chance to get back into the game without loosing everything. But i see a lot of pleople "sitting out". I don't think they all lost the connection seconds before the cards are in the air. Today though i was playing and had to Sit Out because of... well none of your business. Anyway when i got back to play i was at a entire table of "sitter outs". I think this is a good move by Poker Stars to get them (and me this time) out of the way of active players. Just a topic to talk about.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.