PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking advice

I would like some help and advice on the best strategies to make a run for the leaderboard this mth, specifically on how many tourneys I should expect to play, timing down the clock, best time of day to gain the most points, and similar tactics to gain the most from each tourney entered etc...
    this is my first mth. being ACTIVE and would like to make the most of it. Serious responses from experienced pso members only please. poker play advice will be sought elsewhere if needed, just leaderboard tactics please. Thank you all in advance!

Join the Suited Aces group on ventrilo.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...o-wants-to!%29

Comment

??

late register- stall -- fold premium hands at all cost early -- stall-- never ever raise from EP-- stall- wait till its limped to you in the BB-- flop the nutz and shuv-- stall- stall some more-- limp everyhand from LP if you have 2 cards-- and STALL- in other words -- do NOT attempt to play poker-- pray the cards and chips come to you-- rinse , repeat-- and oh ya stall-- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PLAY PROPER MTT STRATEGY-- sounds like im making silly here-- but that is the PSO way !!!

Comment

wow, should have read this first.......... AA busted 3 hands in.....ok back to the starting point

Comment

Originally posted by ace king 61 View Post
          join the suited aces group on ventrilo.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...o-wants-to!%29
          thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.