PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

going for top 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going for top 10

i ain't going to be playin at all on th 26th, however i wil be making a play for the top 10 27, 28th guys so wish me luck or hope i don't catch you lol, whatever, i'm just happy to be in a position to do so. GOOD LUCK and i'll see you all at the table.
    Murdoch25

GL... remember, if at any point in time, you're in danger of falling out of the top 98, you may want to take a break and get back at it the 1st.
    You're probalby 2 cashes and a +, maybe 3 cashes if the 10th place number goes up..... without a negative from it (not counting the last 2 games tonight, if you played).

If you get in danger of dropping, learn from me and take a day off........ I made that mistake of trying a top 10 run and didn't stop. Cost me dropping to $30..... even though I'd like to play, I won't make that same mistake again.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

this me at the end of tonight 67th, taking the 26th february off and i'll be going for top 10 on the 27th and 28th february with 12 tournaments left. wish me luck.

02/25/2011 20:00 PSO Skill League No Limit 1538 454 -3.88 1848.55 1844.6

Murdoch25

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.